whats your daily routine?

I always wake up.. shower ... wash my face ... moisturize it ... put primer ... and finally make up ... but i want to know if there is more that i can do ... to make sure i take care of my self?

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 9:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• lotion w/sunscreen (not just face all over), i use a mud mask once a week (i have oily skin and it helps)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• A hydrating mask once a week is very healthy for your skin. And use a sunscreen. The sun is your worst enemy! Prevention is key.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• daily routine? You mean more than waking up and washing your face? Ummm... nothing. I wash my face and that's it. No makeup, no lotion, nothing.
    Anonymous

• Dude...I wake up...look at the clock...say "Aye for real!"...then I put on some pants and my sneakers...grab my hoodie and keys...get the kid to the bus by 7:20...then I come home...look in the mirror say "bleh"...then I take my hair out of the messy bun that I can never remember I did...brush that out...then I take off my jammies...put on a bra and some underdrawers...then lotion myself...put on deordorant...put on some clothes...depends on where I am going depends on if I do the make-up or not.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i wash my face with 3-1 cleanser than i put day solution sunscreen on than moisturizer than concealer if needed and than either my mineral powder foundation or my liquid foundation than my eye primer than my eye makeup and than my satin lips lip balm. everyhting i use is mary kay
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• wake up, look at the clock and i go back to sleep. then my daughter wakes up so i get her up. feed her, change diaper, take her to grandma's or daycare, come back home shower, do make-up and hair, then leave for class. then i get home at 12:00ish, and go to work at 1:00 (monday, wednesday and friday she stay with her grandma and tuesdays and thursday she goes to daycae) then pick her up around 6:00
    xdiana1234x

Answer by xdiana1234x at 7:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009