Tell me something specific you're scared to do after dark.

I am scared to take the garbage down to the end of the drive way. It gets so dark outside.

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go for a walk
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• take out the trash (the trash is on the side of the house w/a bunch of trees), go out back (the shed's elec is weird and the lights turn on sometimes then off out of nowhere, so it freaks me out).
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Go outside at all. It is way too scary.EVen when I walk my dog.He would probably kiss a mugger. @@
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Go almost anywhere alone, even to the bathroom in my own house (Can you tell I am still scared of what's in the dark?).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• well I'm not scared of the dark, I'm scared of what does/can happen in the dark. I watch way too much Law and Order! So walking outside, wether with a group of people or not.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Go down to the basement
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Go anywhere outside by myself. Our parking lot is behind our building and I'm still terrified that some strange murderer is gonna pop out of the shadows and molest and murder me LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'm usually not afraid to go anywhere in the dark where I live now. But if I have a dream that is unsettling, it can take me ten minutes to work up to getting up to pee. I hate my bathroom at night with the mirror. Must be old inner memories of "bloody mary" growing up...lol
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• im terrified of the dark in general lmfao
    im what most people would call "a pussy" lol
    and i dont mind being called that
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Look out the windows. I'm afraid I'll see somebody scary looking in. or even just somebody.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009