How far along would you be before you thought you had an etopic pregnancy??

I was just reading about some one said that if you did get pregnant with your tubes tied it would be an etopic pregnancy, so if that did happen would you know at 4 weeks, 5 weeks? How long if you didn't go to the dr for what ever reason?? Just curious....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• I knew with mine at 3 weeks but the doctor said no one knows that early but I did.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say between 8 and 12 weeks, at a guess.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think it varies for different women. If you feel pain on one side, that is a red flag and seek help immediately. Also, if you got pregnant with your tubes tied, that doesn't MEAN you will have an ectopic pregnant if you get pregnant... it just puts you at a higher risk. You could get pregnant and then give birth to a healthy baby. Good luck to you!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I knew at 8 weeks when my tube ruptured and had to go in for emergency surgery.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2009