What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

My fiance got me to try beef tongue at a Mexican restaurant last month.

It tastes kind of beefy, but it's extremely easy to chew, and I couldn't get it out of my head that I was eating tongue. It didn't go down easily.

Your turn!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cat food...it smelled soooooooooooooooooooooo good...i couldnt help it..but i tell ya...i wish all i did do was smell it...lol...not as tasty as it smells...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Hmmm . . . well, I don't really eat strange things. I guess I would have to say (some think this is strange) I spread peanut butter on garlic toast and then top it with pasta and marinara sauce . . . yummy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• choc covered grasshopper
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I've had chocolate covered grasshopper too!! The grossest thing I have eaten is alligator tail. It was really chewy and disgusting!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I actually like alligator :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• ive eaten catfood when i was younger..the kind in the can, and i've eaten cow tounge not knowing, even though my FIL was telling me thats what i was eating(he liked to mess w me alot so i didnt believe him) but to me the strangest food would have to be quid..rubbery gross
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• mac & cheese and peanut butter yes mixed together ya i was preggo..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Rawhack (sp?) It's a german snack, it consists of cured and spiced ground hamburger. May not seem strange to some but it grosses my Hubby out,lol And Blood Pudding (Sausage) I grew up eating it and have to have it at least a couple times a year...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo strange I have no clue as to what it was but hope to goodness I never have to taste it again

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• ok, that was a joke. The strangest (to me) was haggis.