Anyone else afraid of the ocean?

It's just so...murky. Eeep.

At least it is at Myrtle Beach.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to Myrtle Beach last year. I find it creepy at night. During daylight hours I enjoy it...splashing around and stuff...but standing on the balcony at night and looking out at the dark water stretching out and hearing the waves...gives you sort of an eerie feeling, eh?
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• im terrified of water lol..thats actually my biggest fear hahha.
    i dont know what is down und-uh (and im saying that with an australian accent lol)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes. It makes me nervous because I know what it can do if it's gets angry!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• No, not me! I love the ocean!!!! It's soooo fascinating!!
    sweetsea07

Answer by sweetsea07 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I know this sounds weird, but I've never even seen the ocean (except in movies or on t.v.). So, I can't really be scared of something I've never seen. Maybe if I saw it, I would be.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I live along the Gulf of Mexico. I'm not afraid of it but I sure respect her. when she doesn't want you in there, it's best not to go wading in.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• No not at all but i get how you might be. I am however terrified of birds I don't know why they just seem evil to me. I know its weird but they freak me out, if someone has them as a pet I won't go to thier house ever again.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i am scared of all water that goes over my head... i almost drowned when i was younger and every since i wont go in deep water... i can swim and all but i just almost panic if i can't touch the bottom...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'm not "afraid" of the ocean, but I'm not a fan of the stuff that can eat me that swims in it...lol.
    We live at the beach and I go to the beach alot, but I rarely get in past my ankles.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

.... Im with her lol
    yannaboozmommi

Answer by yannaboozmommi at 10:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009