my 20 month old has horrible allergies....what do you do?

We have the humidifier in the bedroom and it helps but she is still suffering, I know there are medications for 2 and older but she is only 20 months.
What do you do?

mkgirld

Asked by mkgirld at 9:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Baby benadryle is what i give my babygirl it can be the flu also oh and vapor rub on baby chest also the pharmacy sells these strips that are put on the nose to open the airways that helps alot
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Aww poor thing. I had horrible allergies. I had moved from the city to the country and suffered for three years. The thing that helped me was to be exposed to the things I was allergic to. Keep in mind these were not food allergies. If they had gotten too bad i would take medicine. Give her plenty of vitamin C fruits. Strawberries,oranges, any vitamin C veggi too. They do say build a tolerance. Even if you are on meds being out where the body can ajust is best. God bless.

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009