• In the Spotlight:

My SO got a text msg from his ex gf who he "didn't do anything with" last summer while we were broken up for 3 months saying that he is her baby's daddy. I am beyond PISSED and if this is true, I am GONE!

Happy Fin birthday to MY kid today!!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Looks like he lied. I say you do it, and while your at it, hide some sardines in his curtain rods. It will smell awful, and he'll never find it.
    Anonymous

• Well, if yall werent together the only thing that you really have a right to be pissed about is his lying about it, IF its true. If he lied then there is a reason for him lying, why not ask him? If I were you I'd be 100% that this is true before flying off the handle. And dont do anything like the PP said, its immature and makes you look worse. Take the high road and be an adult.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• We weren't together because he decided to be a butt head and not ask me about somethings he thought I did. Well none of it was true and had he taken 2 minutes to ASK me, I would have let him know it wasn't true but NO! He had to be an ass and break my heart and the hearts of my kids. Well, after almost 4 months, he finally listened. So we got back together. I asked him if he was with her and he said no, they just hung out together. RIGHT!! So now she texts him and says he's the daddy of her baby?! WTF am I sposed to believe when he lies to me all the time?!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The only thing you can be pissed about is that he lied to you about being with her. You were not together at the time he was with her. Have him take a paternity test before you freak out. Be an adult about it and TALK to him, don't just leave, find out the truth. The ex could be lying too just to get a rise out of you so you do leave. I also don't suggest the sardine thing, you aren't a child. Be the better person and talk to you SO before you decide anything. Get the paternity test too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Then tonight he pisses me off even more by calling her and talking to her. She wants him to come see her and he says I am where I want to be and she says where do you want to be. Last summer, he told her all kinds of lies about horrible shit I sposedly did, but then, now can't tell her that he is BACK with me and to leave him alone?! NO!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If he was with her, he lied to me about that. He swore to me he was alone the whole time thinking about me, wanting me back. Lying to me about not having any money - yeah well THAT wasn't true either. He left me to live out of my van in the summer heat with two kids with epilepsy while he's making muko bucks and buying himself video equipment and games.

So, yeah, I HAVE a freakin right to be pissed!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• he isn't worth your time, dear. let the other woman have him. he's a loser. you'll never be anything if you stay with that trash.
    Anonymous

• First find out if the kid is his through paternity....then go from there..the sardine thing sounds pretty funny,but just try to be an adult about it.I would be angry too.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think you have a right to be mad, even if you weren't together, he lied ( if she's telling the truth) and ultimately betrayed you. If he knew you two would possibly get back together, he shouldn't have been sleeping with his ex-girlfriend. If that was my boyfriend, he would have already been gone. All you can do is wait for the paternity test, and if he was telling the truth, apologize and move on with your life.
    Anonymous

• he sounds like a jerk. honey he may not be the one for you. if you can't trust him that is a BIG issue that you will have to do something about
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2009