feeling like sh**... can this affect my baby

as of lately ive been feeling like crap...im 34 weeks pregnant..i have a daughter thats almost 3 yrs old..i feel neglected,and i feel as if my hubby holds partys beer and friends before me&his daughter...like last night we got into a huge argument cuz he went to a rave party like acouple of citys away from where we live..i found out a few hours later,he denied it...when i first called him he didnt pick up his phone..i called 3 times...what came into mind is that he probably wanted to get away from the music or who ever he was with.then he talked down 2 me,but when he got home he said he was sorry...it was as if he was a totally different person...we havent talked today even though we r in the same house.he says he deserves to party with his friends..but his friends are people with no responsibilities..this whole situation is crushing me.i dont think what hes doing is fair,im feeling like calling it quits i just dont feel cont-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Hon don't stress its hard on the baby try to stay calm, relax =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• cont- loved...and as of last night my babys movements have decreased...im wondering if its probably because of the way im feeling...do u think this can cause me to go into early labor?
    Anonymous

• The stress is not good for you or your baby, try to stay calm. Your hubby needs to realize that he is a husband and father now and he doesn't get to party all the time. Once in a great while is ok, but his responsibilty now is to take care of his family. It sounds like he really needs to grow up. The only advice I can give is to try and stay calm, just think about your kids and yourself. If you are really worried about the baby, go to the ER or call the doctor just to get checked out. It wouldn't hurt. Good luck, hun!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I agree try and stay calm! If you feel something is wrong with the baby in anyway get to the doctor immediately. Just try and monitor the babies movements as much as possible but get to the doctor if it continues to decrease. In the meantime, as far as your hubby is concerned it sounds like he is going to do what he wants no matter what you say or do. If he is truly sorry he will knock his crap off and step up to the plate. He is probably just as stressed and scared too with the new baby coming. Men have their own way of dealing with stress. Let him take care of himself right now, he is a big boy. Just take care of yourself and your kids. Make sure that baby is okay. Call in some reinforcements to help out with your little one if need be. Good Luck and I will be praying for you guys!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 10:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2009