what did you do?

the weather was great today we played outside and had a blast. now for the next week it is to rain. so what is the weather there and what do you have planned?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No plans hopefully it'll be hot enough for the pool tomorrow .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The weather was windy...I know that. I could hear it while I slept most of the day way. There was a Kite Carnival but lazy hubby didn't want to go. My life is sooo boring.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The weather here was predicted to be kind of crappy, but turned out nice. I took my daughter to the fairgrounds, where there was an Earth Day celebration. She made a bird feeder from a pine cone. Tomorrow, we'll go hiking if the weather's still nice.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 10:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yesterday was in the 80's and very sunny. I laid out and got some sun while my hubby and son rode the fourwheeler trail. Today was warm but cloudy. I stayed inside all day. Tomorrow it's raining. I plan on staying inside again.
    Anonymous

• It was sunny and overcast and sunny and overcast. Texas is a very bi-polar state
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Had a very beautiful, warm, sunny day in N Ohio today. We went to the park and then out to dinner.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• where are you latin? cuz i know its not going to be hot enough for that til like july
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i worked *sigh* but i work outside and it was about 70 and sunny here today so i guess a nice day to have an outside job
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'm in Florida Jodi .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• oh well no wonder i am in PA and we dont have summer til like august lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009