Im thinking about not vaccinating my child :/

I have been doing alot of research on SIDS and while doing alot of reading I have read many cases where a child died shortly after getting vaccinated. The more I looked the more I found about vaccinations being harmful. I don't want to expose my child to ANY diseases neither do I want her to die. What would you do and what opinion do you have on this subject? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• I think the risks of vaccines are real, but widely exaggerated. All the info I found that was balanced (presented the pros and cons of vaccination) convinced me the repercussions of a non-vaccinating society were for greater than the risks of vaccination. 

I am always very wary of any information that only present the dangers of vaccination.  There is tons of propaganda designed to push and agenda rather than give objective information.  You will get tons of information on CM from people who firmly believe vaccines are dangerous and put tons of effort into convinces others to believe the same.

Keep in mind you can always selectivly vaccinate or delay vaccines. Just do your own research with an open mind.

Anonymous

• We have a VERY REAL case of MEASLES in our area and we live in the midwest! If your child doesn't have the shots to prevent and is in the area of the child hours after the child with measles had been through a store, your kid could get it. It's an air born disease, and it's back!!! Along with many other diseases. Yes vaccinations can be a bit scary for new moms and there are a few rare cases where shots have been blamed for things going wrong with children. Those are unproven! IT IS proven that your child can get very very ill by noy being vaccinated or delaying vaccines- or worse A child could die these deseases are not to messed arround with. Also your child needs the vaccs to get into school.
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 10:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I personally have decided against vaccinating my children. If you would like to talk to me about it feel free to send me a message. I don't care to get involved with all the drama here.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Educate yourself and then make your decision. Maybe selective vac.ing is right for you.
    Anonymous