Did you have the game of life when you were a kid?

I did and now I know why my mom and dad never wanted to play it with me.

We got it for our boys, and not only are there like five MILLION little pieces, the game goes on and on and on... ugh. I would rather play Sorry, Trouble or Uno any day.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We did, I liked to take the little cars and people and make them talk. I always got bored halfway through and was happy just driving the little family around the board! Haha, I was so easily amused.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes and our boys like to play with the little people and cars so you know where that game ended up,lol...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah!! One of my favorite games ever growing up!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I haven't played that game in so long I guess I won't be buying that for my boys. LOL
    Even though it might be good for them when they're grounded alone with me ... hehehe
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• lol i liked it!!!! but i was little and i also had it for play station LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• That is the best game in the world!!!! I think that was the only game I liked to play over and over. Have you seen the new one they have out??? I got it. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I loved it growing up but the one my kids have is way different. I like the old school version.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• lol... i love all those games... we have the newer verison of Life now...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• We played it and still play it. I bought the 1950's version and the 1970's version on ebay and my daughter loves it. She actually likes it better than the newer version.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009