The poor skinny girl.

I am 5"5 107 pounds. I dont look like a skeleton and I EAT ALL the time. I cant stand when people make there stupid little comments about my weight,Like you must throw up or your too skinny or you should eat something.I wonder how people that are OVER weight would feel if I went aroundsaying wow you fat cow how about you put the fork down or how about exercising something other than that jaw! Why must you make fun of the skinny people? It hurts our feelings just as bad as the BIG people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Same feelings exactly!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I used to be really skinny prebaby, and I got "I can snap you in half" or "Eat a cheeseburger" all the time. I know how you feel, but I realized the people who say that are usually jealous.

In my expirience anyways.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think it is rude, crass, and insensitive to say any comments like that to anyone. It is always hurtful and unnecessary. I am sorry you have to go through that.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Their JEALOUS!
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol honestly i tell fat people that all the time they just gross me out . ya im a little big now but im also 39 weeks pregnant lol and well 35 lbs seem to have made me look blah , but they really fat people still gross me out .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think they are jelous because they do not look like you and have to stress and work out or wish they were your size.Just say, "I love my body!" and be happy! If they were smart,kind,or not jelous;they wouldnt say thay!
    Anonymous

• Its because skinny is abnormal in this day and age. You are the odd one out..I weight the same as you and am 5ft7. I feel really great about myself, have tonnes of energy and am breastfeeding.

BUT now and then I get comments like - you are so skinny you look dont look right..you need to put on weight..and then I become a little conscious about myself... I dont see why people feel the need to comment. Like you said you dont go around pointing out people being overweight etc.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2009