rescued a dog today at work

now shes driving me and the kids bonkers!!! she wont stop whining! but she is rather cute haha.
anyone else ever do a good deed that got on thier nerves a little bit? do tell :)
i think shes going to sleep, yes!

shanna01

Asked by shanna01 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When we were first married, we had no washer and dryer so we went to the laundomat. We found a cat, it followed us everywhere, so we took him home. He was sweet and calm, but had a runny nose. I got medicine for him, then he was a terror. I took him the a pet shop because he was beating up my other cats.
    OHHHH, I have another one. My neigbors have a weenie dog, she's so cute. But she gets out, a lot. One day she was out, and I took her home. They weren't home, so I kept her. For about 5 hours. She isn't housebroken by the way. But she was fun, and sweet. The other day I opened the door, and she ran right in and jumped up on the couch.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• A couple months ago, I noticed a seriously skinny pitbull around the neighborhood. I tried getting close to her and she would growl at me, so I backed off. I knew if I called animal control, she would probably be put to sleep. Anyways, the only food I had to give her was rice and vienna sausages (money woes), so I started feeding her, called her Skinny, and she warmed up to me, and was actually a really caring dog. I didnt want my husband to know I was feeding her, so I would feed her when he left for work. A couple times when he came home for lunch, she started jumping up on the back door and making lots of noise. I tried to pretend it was nothing lol Then sometimes she tried to come in the house, and my cats were all uptight, and she was dirty with fleas... well, happy ending-- I posted an ad on craigslist about her, a nice woman offered to care for her and find her a home, and now Im confident she is warm, happy, and loved
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I rescued a cat about a year ago. Our neighbors just up and moved and left Tigger here. He's since become my cat. He was an outdor cat and I feed him and always have cat food on hand for him when he's here. I'm so upset that we're moving how and I'm worried about him. My dh is so wonderful because he said we could take him with us.

I definitely will be taking him with us. I don't want him to feel abandoned again.
    prkingham72

Answer by prkingham72 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009