What can I do to help my two and half year old sleep though the night?

My son does not sleep though the night at all he gets up every two hours for either a bottle(and I know he should be off the bottle but the is a big issue with that)or a very wet diaper.He is always doing so much pee at night I don't know whats up with him?He wakes up in a very bad screamimg mood!Any ideas or suggustions will be greatly appreciated.

lexylove206

Asked by lexylove206 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter is 2 and used to do the same thing. I stopped her waking for milk by giving her a bedtime snack while we read our bedtime story which is after her bath and right before she gets tucked in. (we wait to brush teeth till after story now). If you are putting him to bed with water, he is going to pee more. It seems to go right through them more than milk, and every time I do it with Arianna she busts the diaper at o'dark thirty. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Shorter naps during the day, a bedtime routine, and less fluids before bed. Always make them pee before bed if potty trained. Give a little snack before bed too. Something light and healthy. My daughter always wakes up screaming if she is hungry and extreemly tired.God bless

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009