I saw a question about this and I have to ask...

Who do you turn to for advise about your kids? Other than cafemom, of course. LOL!

I always turned to my mom, my aunts and of course, my grandma- who had 12 kids! She gave the best ever!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I turn to my mother in law. I know that sounds weird but she's super cool, and she watches kids and has alot of kids so I take her advice to heart.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My cousins. One of them has a 3 year old so shes been there done that and my other cousin her MIL is a pedi so she can call her up and ask

AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My boss. Everytime I ask my mom a question, she acts like my sisters and I raised ourselves while she was asleep or something. She never has any advice for me.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My mom and dad. They are the only one I'd really trust to have the answers to be in the best interest of my son aside from DH and myself

There are some people at our church who I will ask their opinion or advice but more then not I go straight to my parents
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I always run to my aunts and my cousin .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have never really asked for much advise regarding my son. Never really thought about it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2009