any dream interpaters out there?

my husband went to the doctor, ( a new one), and he is now put on two new meds, and is now on a diet, and has very high blood pressure, almost heart attack high, and has gained a lot of weight. that night i had a dream, or rather a nightmare that he died. All i remember is (whats wierd), is Dog, the tv show with that bounty hunter in it, well he was in it, comforting me, me saying im scared, him saying its alright, thats bout it with him, then me looking down and seeing my husband in a coffin. i woke up and here my pillow was saturated, here i was crying in my sleep. what does that mean, or is it cause im too scared on what might, or could happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you're projecting your fears into your dreams, talk to your DH and let him know just how worried about him you are, that you love him and want him to do whatever he can to get healthy. That kind of dream probably means you think he's killing himself so your subconcious is preparing you for the worst.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think your dream interpretation is a simple one. You just got this new of your husbands health issue and you are just plain scared. You worst fear is manifested in the dream. Hang in there. Help your husband to live a healthier lifestyle...no more nightmares. Good luck.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Post a picture of your husband and I can tell you I pick up vibes strongly .I am a medium and I will tell you exaclty what I pick up.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 3:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Dreams of death don't always = dying. Death can also mean an end of something. Although with dreams you have to consider how you are actually feeling. The despair you felt & the drenched pillow is probably what someone else said, a projection of your fears.
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009