I always think these questions are dumb, but now I have to ask

I got my "period" about 2 weeks ago. I thought it was my first period after having my baby 10 months ago. But it didn't even fill up a whole tampon and lasted about a day. I am still bfing once or twice a day, but I am not taking bc. I've been really hormonal, very tired (but that could be bc I went back to work), and nauseous at times (maybe i'm just not eating well...?) My husband pulls out. Anybody think I could be pregnant? I guess I just dont want to go out and buy a test and then feel stupid when it comes back negative...I know, really dumb right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would suggest buying a Dollar Store test. Then if it's negative at least it was only a dollar.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Its possible you might be, my friend's daughters are exactly 50 weeks apart.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• WHOA, I am pregnant with my first baby, 10 months before you had a period again ?? That's to be expected ?? That's kind of ..exciting ..lol..
    But for your Question; personally doesn't sound like anything to be alarmed about. You would have to wait to find out if your pregnant anyways ..Good luck,
    Anonymous

• YOU COULD BE PREGNANT. I GOT PREGNANT WHEN MY FIRT BABY WA S 11 MONTHS OLD AND MY HUSBAND USED TO THE SAME THING.
    Anonymous

• buy a test better safe than sorry i have three daughters and always thought the test was a waste of money and it proved me wrong three times. plus your most likley to get pregnant with in the first year your baby is born and you also have a better change while breast feeding get a test good luck
    colleens3girls

Answer by colleens3girls at 11:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes you can be pregnant. Pulling out is not a good form or birth control (hence my two boys only 12 1/2 months apart). You are more likely to get pregnant within the first year after delivering. I can't remember why the doctor told me but that's what he said. My little guy was only 4 months old when I found out I was pregnant with #2. Get a test and take it. No reason to feel silly!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my daughter is the product of the 'pull out' method - watch your self
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 12:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It's very possible that your pregnant. My daughter will be 11 months on monday and i just found out a week ago i'm pregnant again. I would take a test just to be sure. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It may be possible, because sperms job is to get an egg, and pull out methood doesn't work all the time.. I know for a fact. lol
    Idk, I never liked condoms & i think birth control is icky.. =/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• go buy a test! you wont know the truth until you just do it!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009