Need ideas how to keep a diaper on her.

Help!!! I need ideas on how to keep my 14 month old dd in her diaper. Short of putting her in the sleepers with feet. I would have to keep her in those 24/7 and it's getting way to warm for them here. She takes off her pants and diaper all the time. Tonight she peed and pooped all over her crib. FUN!! Can anyone help?

LolosMom

Asked by LolosMom at 11:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had the same issue. Try putting them on backwards or using tape to close them so she can't pull the tabs. it worked for me.LoL I know something isn't right about that but I had to do something before my house turned into his litter box..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 11:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I am sooooooo right there with you! I am at my wits end with my daughter stripping! I do find that I have better luck when I put a diaper shirt on her under her clothes. She still takes the clothes off but with all the snaps on the diaper shirt she gets annoyed at trying to open all of them and usually gives up. Hope this works for you!
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 11:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Could this be a sign that she is ready to start potty training? Maybe you could buy her some training panties?
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• onsies?
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I had to put them on backwards.
    damira

Answer by damira at 12:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Duck tape and onesie's with shorts and if that doesn't work a one piece bathing suit lol It really works!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We are going to start on the potty training, the only thing that had been holding me back was her still crawling. She started walking last weekend, so potty training is going to start next weekend. Thanks for the advice ladies.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• elizabethsmo902 thanks for the laugh, I needed it after my day. the problem girl's middle name is elizabeth lol.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My friends daughters did the same thing. She ended up using duct tape to keep the diaper on. It worked.
    cleo1969

Answer by cleo1969 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Duct tape! It's mentioned in several of my baby books - give it a try.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2009