• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone ever had a female hit on them?

I have this co-worker constantly telling me that she is going to lick me and she is always patting my rear when I walk past her. I have told her to stop it severals times but she stills continues.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thast sexual harrasment. you can take that to a superior...i've had women hit on me but never not back off when i said to. once i had one that wouldn't back off so i grabbed my girlfriend gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "im with her" it was soo freaking funny we laughed for years over that one
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Um that sounds awkward. I have said and done those things with my close friend but never in a serious way. I'd slap her butt and tell her she was 'smokin!!' but that was all in fun. If she is a co-worker I'd think about filing sexual harrassment on her. It's your body and she shouldn't be touvhing it especially after you tell her to stop. And making comments that make you uncomfortable is not neccessary. You have a right to feel comfortable at work and she needs to learn about boundaries
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have, but it was in college and wasn't taken to that level... what is happening is sexual harrassment and if it is making you uncomfortable and she hasn't stopped even though you've asked her to more than once, you should take the next step and report it to a superior. Even if it was just goofing around to start with, once you've said it upsets you, it should STOP.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i love it when women hit on me...guys always do cause i have DDD tits, but when women do it's flattering...that being said, your co-worker isn't hitting on you, she is harassing you.
    Anonymous

• That's harassment. I would give her one last chance and make it very clear that you don't like it and after that if it continues, report her.

I have a few lesbian/bisexual friends who pay me compliments (very friendly ones, yes, but we're close lol) all the time but I've never been "hit on" by a random woman.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• more times than i can count. i also think its flattering, but what your co worker is doing is harassment and you need to report it if she wont stop.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2009