What do you think? PIOG

I got my "period" about 2 weeks ago. I thought it was my first period after having my baby 10 months ago. But it didn't even fill up a whole tampon and lasted about a day. I am still bfing once or twice a day, but I am not taking bc. I've been really hormonal, very tired (but that could be bc I went back to work), and nauseous at times (maybe i'm just not eating well...?) My husband pulls out. Anybody think I could be pregnant? I guess I just dont want to go out and buy a test and then feel stupid when it comes back negative...I know, really dumb right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just because he pulls out doesnt mean you cant get pregnant...you can get pregnancy tests at the dollar store...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009