Did your husband cheat, how'd you find out and if you're together still how did you get to trust him again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• i know him inside out, i was crushed my boys were only 4 mo at the time i moved away for 6 mo took him to court and also for child support i was mad! he spiralled down hill while i was gone, and i know my boys need there dad... he still wanted his family together so i came back ,, do i truly trust him NO! i just the other day found pictures of him and an ex and text messages,,,, he swears he hasn';t cheated since i came back he's home everynight, we have kids together and to some etxent we love eaach other! so i don't know what to tell you that might help but do what is best for you i had to leave... till he came around and realized he needed us... good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We had an issue where he got caught in alot of lies about where he was and who he was with. There was this girl and she said they were doing stuff, they would text each other wierd pics and stuff saying I love you. They talk all the time infront of me on the phone and he keeped saying they were just friends. They always together when I wasn't there and she stopped coming be if I was. I honestly think he did, but don't know 100% he said it was a game to make me jelious because I had a lot of guy friends who liked me and he thought I was cheating. She went really crazy and broke into our house and stuff, then I found out we were going to have our 2nd kid and he stopped talking to her after she threatened to kill me, because I wouldn't just leave him w/o knowing with out a doubt. She still tries to contact him here and there or me to tell me there screwing she could've been lying because she kept calling and saying they were stil
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• doing when we were in a different state. However I loved him and we had a family so I forced myself to trust him again which was not easy. He had to do some work to. Now he tells me the truth always and were he is going, when he'll be home and calls if he is late. He really doesn't go out with out me any more and has a different friend circle which makes it easier. It wont happen over night and you will both have to work at it not just you. Good Luck!! I'm sorry it hurts I know. You just have to think positive and that he loves. Tell your self that all the time and make him say it more it helps. You will get very upset if he looks at other woman even a glance for a long time. Talk to him alot about your feelings and fears to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My husband is in Iraq and I know how he is and how he was before we got married. He was with alot of women and cheated on them too. I know that he loves me. I know he loves me more than anyone he has ever been with and would never try to hurt me. But if he thought that he could get away with cheating over there where I would never know and never get hurt, he just might. He says he hasnt so I just have to trust him, but it is really hard. He has already told me that the going rate for a bj is $15 and that he has watched some other guys get them... sounds a bit off to me. But as long as when he gets back it is all about our new baby and me, there is not suspicious activity, then I guess I will just have to let what I think go and move on and love him the way I always have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My fiancee cheated, I found out on this chick's myspace journal actually and then saw his messages in his inbox and confirmed everything by cornering him in a set up, when I invited her to meet "him". It was bad for awhile, but we had a daughter together, and well I'm not really sure but I stayed. We eventually got married and I think it has made our relationship stronger. The affair was a wake up call in our lives to adjust things. I can't say I'll ever truly get over the betrayal and it still hurts me when I think about it, but I think he has changed. He's gone through alot to make me comfortable enough to trust him. He tells me everything and isn't afraid to share, I guess it came with open honest communication. I love him, I love him in my life. But one mistake before our vows I can forgive, if it ever happened again... well I'll be serving time for castrating my DH. and he knows it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes, and we are still together. TO tell you the truth we just had to set down and ask each other do we want to be together or not. We made the deicison to stay together. Yes I trust him, because he knows it is not worth it. It is not hard to get over, you just have to make a deicison to get over it. It is the past move past it and move forward and hoepfully it will never happen again. Once the eveil is reavled work it out, if it is worht working out. Marraiges can move past this is just up to the two people in the marriage to get past it, start healing. Like the vows say, through good or bad.

I hope things work out for you two.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 1:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• we were married for 3 years when he cheated on us with sadly enoughhis bestfriends wife who also happened to be his ex I had jsu found out I was preg with our 3rd I found out beocuse when he told her it was over she got mad told her husband who called and gave him a choice on who was telling me. we sat and talked and then she actualy called tosee what we were going to do and told me he was going to leave me and my kids and take care of her and her kids which didn't fly so well with husb... never threaten a mans kids. we tried counsling I ended up moving out for a year and the morning we were sopossed to be in court for the big D we decided try again. we have been back togather for 3 years now and I still find myself getting suspicos somtimes mostly around the time of year it happened I think becouse I lost the baby a week after I found out so it was a huge blow. Some seem to get right over it I am not one of them buttimehelps
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my ex cheated that's why he's my ex. I received pictures of him and his friend in bed together. They were rather graphic and then he tried to say it wasn't him. Ahh yeah sure. My dad is a chronic cheater and I swore growing up I'd never stay with a man who would disrespect me that way. And I haven't...ever! My husband knows that as far as being unfaithful it's a deal breaker no matter how much I love him.
    Anonymous