whats going on?

i had my son 7 months ago..and in febuary i didnt get a period. took a home pt and got a neg., got my period on march 13 and have not got my period for april yet? could i be pregnant or is something else going on? help me out ladies!!! lol

nikalotta20

Asked by nikalotta20 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have a friend that went through a similar thing. It could be several things, like birth control methods, stress, weight fluctuations, but ultimately you won't really know unless you see a doc so they can run some blood tests to check your hormone levels. That's what they did to my friend and they still don't know why she missed her period at different times.
    Orchid7

Answer by Orchid7 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Your body could still be regulating itself from the birth. If you are really that worried, then go to your doctor, they would be the one to help you out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009