Does any body knows about a real job but from home part time thanks

NIA_LEVY06

Asked by NIA_LEVY06 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• The only one I've found is WriteZilla.org.......... idk I love it, I'm a single SAHM and it pays all of my bills.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOLOL bootyparlorparties..... do passion parties like i do its classier!!! lolol jk
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have a website full of ideas for you, all of them are free and there are no sales! Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• You can do ChaCha! It's completely up to you when you work, and you can do it 24/7! It fun, give it a try. If you want to do it, please put my email in as your referral. Motherofanaries@yahoo.com

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I do Avon. All from online, and through friends. What a great money maker. Visit me at WWW.YOURAVON.COM/BMELKONIAN
    Aidans-mommy

Answer by Aidans-mommy at 11:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I do Passion Parties! www.fancytoyparties.com

We are not a job, we are a business. :)
    kcmesserole

Answer by kcmesserole at 12:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• there are many opportunities out there for people to work at home that are legit. You just have to figure out what you love to do and go from there. I have a website with ones that I have tried and that are legit. I currently am making about $300 a week. I am happy I make that living in Michigan it is hard to find work. check out my site at http://www.wahideas.webs.com/   all information on my site is free for you to use.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I work from home with a great company that has been around for 24 years and with the better business bureau. What is so great about what I do is that there’s no large investment, no stocking/delivery of products like Mary Kay, Avon, etc., and there is no selling! I simply help others save money, live green and earn an extra income. While this isn't a "get rich quick" type thing, the money can be great if you are motivated and dedicated to making your own business work! I'd love to share it with you! Just request more info. at my site www.familiesrok.com and I can share everything with you over an appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2009