does orange stomach acids while throwing up mean your are pregnant?

my stomach acids while throwing up on an empty stomach are usually a yellow green color we have been trying to conceive and now my stomach acid the last two days has been orange am i pregant?

NaeNae8906

Asked by NaeNae8906 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• no youre throwing up bile. go eat
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My stomach acid has ALWAYS been yellow or orange. The color of your stomach acid has nothing to do with pregnancy. Are you sick or something? Why have you been throwing up so much on an empty stomach?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The only thing I have heard about that is that if you throw up when you are pregnant and it is orange it means you are just having normal morning sickness and are not sick.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol no...only if it's pink or blue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have never heard of having orange vomit/stomach bile while pregnant.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 12:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my sister is also pregnant and her sister in law as well and they have both told me that their stomach acids changed right now during their pregnancy
    NaeNae8906

Answer by NaeNae8906 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• What have you had that was orange??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i havent had anything orange
    NaeNae8906

Answer by NaeNae8906 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No. It really has nothing to do with stomach acid color. During pregnancy, stomach acid seems to change because the baby is pushing on your organs inside, causing an increase in acid reflux, but you won't be able to tell if you are pregnant based on the color as it varies depending on the foods you've eaten and your digestive system as a whole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Never heard that one. Why are do you continue to throw up when you aren't eating anything? If you can't keep anything done, then you should be going to the doctor and find out why. You need to eat whatever you can to keep food down.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009