what the hell come on now (pregnant)??

you know people come on here to ask questions and try to get answers i dont know anything about being pregnant being that were trying for our first one i dont appreciate the smart ass answers if your gonna answer like u are then dont answer at all if i wanted some smart ass remark id talk to my mother and being in the situation i am its not recomended for me to do that so answer honest and real or forget it!!!!!!!! i am simply on here for advice and help not to listin to drama i could stay were im at not knowing anything if thats what i wanted

NaeNae8906

Asked by NaeNae8906 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly how you feel!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• What do you want to know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• it happens a lot on here I.E. the drama...like many mommies told me, you just gotta ignore the BS and take only the caring advice. GL....
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The fact is honey that if you think you might be pregnant the ONLY thing that is going to tell you that is a positive test. I read your other question about stomach acid color and such and while I don't know anything about what that means, it is not going to confirm or deny pregnancy. It sucks that people are giving your smartass comments but really honestly you just need to take a test. Symptoms of pregnancy are not specific to just being pregnant. They are very common symptoms that can occur with many illnesses or just at random for no reason at all. The best advice I can give you is that you need to take a test. I would love to tell you yes you are pregnant but based on the symptom you have given me, I, nor another else is going to be able to give you an answer.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• When you post a question, expect to get some smart a** remarks...or don't post the question if you can't handle them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i agree w anon
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i disagree this is a place for advice i dont care how dumb the question is. i think any body that should come on this site should be mature enough to say nothing at all if they have nothing nice to say. yes people ask some things that we cant answer but maybe we should be nicer to others, you dont know what people go threw everyday. sorry i just dont get mean people.. there is my two cents
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 2:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009