How many of you mommas.....

Sleep in the nude?

I'd like to again, but I am nursing and co-sleeping with my 8 month old, and currently living with my in-laws where iwe get no privacy (I.e. SIL walks into our room in the mornings) and my 2 1/2 YO sleeps in her bed next to ours......
Oh how I long to have our own place and sleep naked again....

So do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Now that we are done co-sleeping I do again. I do keep a shirt on my bed to put on in case any of the kids come in though.

You should start if you want to. Maybe your SIL will stop barging in if she sees you without a shirt. LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• nope...but Im sure hubby sure wishes I did lol...we co-sleep with our 15month old any ways
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No but the DH does. I could never really get into it.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 1:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We used to... before our 21 month old and 3 year old started appearing in bed with us in the middle of the night lol
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Nope she's walked in a few times while I fell asleep nursing and saw my whole boob so I doubt seeing them again would stop her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• not totally naked but with just undies on no bra because I am nursing and co sleeping with my 8 month old too, but we just moved into our own place too from my DFs moms so yueah I loooooove having our own place
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Hubby and I both sleep naked. It was one of the only rules he gave me when I moved in with him. I am not allowed to wear clothes to bed, except when it's that time of the month, or on the nights my step-son sleeps over (only because he is 13, I am not his mother, and he shares a room with my sons who sometimes need me in the middle of the night). My boys see me naked all the time, when they walk in on me in the bathroom, or while changing my clothes, or when they come wake me up in the morning. They have started saying things like "eww that's gross mommy", and I just tell them if they think it's so gross, to get out of my room. I love sleeping naked though, and hate the way clothes bunch up while sleeping.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i do............ Children only make a big deal out of nudity if you do......I BF and I'm 9 mo's preg, clothing is uncomfortable and I really don't care what my room mates think if they are stupid enough to walk into my room wo knocking then to bad for them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i live w inlaws and they have the respect to knock. my hubby and i have to share a room w our 3 and 4 yr old..i cant not sleep naked..i used to get really bad cold sweats before i got preggo and now its worse that i am preggo. im 40w1d and the only reason ill have any clothes on after baby is born is a nursing bra..its too uncomfortable to sleep in clothes..toss and turn and my clothes get tangled in my blankets.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I love sleeping without outer clothes, but I have to wear undies. I'm not comfortable butt-naked.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009