Where is the best place to find Dreft the cheapest?

Wal-Mart has Dreft but it is so dang expensive, i need to find somewhere I can get it for way cheaper...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• Target sells their generic brand of dreft and it is much cheaper. I also used All Free and Clear for the littles ones clothes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I never used dreft. I use regular laundry detergent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I never used dreft. I used Tide Free and no fabric sheet or softner
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• AMAZON, CAN YOU BUY IT THROUGH MY aMAZON ASTORE PLEASE? CLICK ON MY PROFILE
    $38.OO FOR 110 LOADS? wHY DO YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH? HMMM I NEVER USED IT MAYBE I SHOULD
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I am assuming you want to use it for a baby? I buy the purex free and cklear brand, no additives, very gentle, and it cost about $4 at walmart and does 20+ loads. I would never buy dreft again after hey jakced the price so high....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i agree, target brand
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have always used a cheap generic detergent from Wal-Mart that is not marketed specifically for babies or anything. I don't see the point in buying a separate brand of detergent for my kid than the one I use.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 11:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• there is no need to use dreft - just use vinegar instead of softener - it'll remove any residue from the detergent and it softens clothes without chemicals and perfumes - and no the clothes will not smell like vinegar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It has formaldehyde which is a preservative and a known carcinogen. You can buy detergent that is safer for your baby and costs less. You can private message me.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 6:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use the Target brand...it doesn't smell as good, but you get a much bigger bottle for only a couple bunks more. But then I started just using regular detergent, but in the free & clear versions. I have sensitive skin & have to use them, anyway...so I just wash my son's clothes w/ it too.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2009