Why so RUDE cafemommies?

I'm just saying, I have read some downright rude posts and responses on here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because when the stuff starts to get to ridiculous for me, I just leave that post all together. And this is not neccessarily at me, but what I read between other people. I don't really post much because I am not naturally confrontational and I try to avoid it at all costs. I'm just wondering about this because it kind of makes the stereotype that "women are bi***y creatures" seem very true...lol. Like I said, I'm just wondering, why you think this is.

P.S. I wonder how many rude responses I will get to this question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just personally like to see ya'll get roused up over stuff haha. especially the fuddy duddy women who dont let their kids breathe w/o their consent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i think some people use places like cm to take out their negativity. It can be anon, and they can say and be whomever they want with no consequences. jmo. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• dumb a$$...lol, just kidding...wanted to be your first rude comment. I think we are all hormonal..especially if you're preggo, PMS'ing, post partum, or just dealt with kids and a man all day lol. Then some women are just 'itches.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• MANUKA HONEY FOR PMS LADIES
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well, I think when you put this many women together with so many different beliefs and ideas about what is "right", you are bound to have fights. I try to be nice most of the time, but there are just some things that I can not let go. If someone is getting bashed for a question just because it is "against the grain" yes I will stand up for her, whether I agree with it or not.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Do you have stock in Manuka Honey. For crying out loud. What's the NASDAQ Symbol for Manuka Honey? I'm going to do some day trading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• woman are bitches naturally, sorry its the truth. I dont care how stupid christian you are to pagan. woman are bitches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009