Why so RUDE cafemommies? (PIOCategory)

I'm just saying, I have read some downright rude posts and responses on here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because when the stuff starts to get to ridiculous for me, I just leave that post all together. And this is not neccessarily at me, but what I read between other people. I don't really post much because I am not naturally confrontational and I try to avoid it at all costs. I'm just wondering about this because it kind of makes the stereotype that "women are bi***y creatures" seem very true...lol. Like I said, I'm just wondering, why you think this is.

P.S. I wonder how many rude responses I will get to this question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mean to be rude. I'm just trying to make people laugh. I don't think I'm nasty rude. I'm just a funny rude, well not really rude, but well, you know...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL you should read my journal post, I got tired of all the mom's bickering I made a few people mad but oooooh well
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol, jaja. Except, judging people for being judgemental is still judging :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If some moms post rude comments I think we should just ignore them or you can always try to analyze those comments some of the poster could have had a bad day, some could suffer from depression, some could be bipolar, etc Cafemom is here to support everyone of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i just got on and I missed it but I have seen lots of rude comments. When I ask a question, I get sad when I get a rude response (which is always an anon). I just delete my question before they insult me even more and make me want to kill myself! lol, but really, they can be really mean sometimes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• aw, gigi...I'm an Anon and I would never be that mean. Not all of us Anons are like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Lots of people are rude I think it's makes them feel better or think they are getting their point across when their not. My aunt always You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. If you want to get your point across it's better done being polite so some people should try it. Don't get me wrong I will be a b*tch if some one is one to me, but I try to be nice the longest I can.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Damn, so that's what it is, the evil bipolar monster! Srsly, I'm rude sometimes because some people are just plain stupid. I caught myself wishing yesterday there was a category in Answers where we could just call people out for being dumb all the time.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2009