My neighbors dog????

My neighbor, have no idea which one, has a little yip yip dog that won't stfu. Why do people let their dogs bark all hours of the night? Seriously, do they not hear them? I want to figure out who it is and walk over and slap them. What would you do?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 2:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my dog (Benny the terrier) barks way too long, I get his ass in the house! But if it is a little dog then why is he outside? I just got a baby chihuahua (Lucky), and as soon as he learned to bark, I was like WTF? He barks at flies and the wind,lol. He is going to be an indoor dog mostly, I am a polite dog owner.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Call the police, it's sound pollution especially after 10 pm in most states.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't know which house it's coming from though :(
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• get some cotten
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• WTF is cotten? Yeah, great idea since I have a baby here and don't need to hear him when he gets up right?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Gigi-I wish you were my neighbor lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol, I think 2mothershelpers meant cotton. Don't let it bother you though, just think happy thoughts...Like Spongebob! OMG, I just watched/heard another marathon with my son and that sponge is way too happy!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I am trying to lol. I just want to strangle the owner, not the dog lol. I think Spongebob smokes something, he is always happy.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Honestly, they may not hear the dog, at least not at first. My walls are so thick and so well insulated, that if my dog is outside and starts barking, and we have the TV or stereo on, we won't hear him right away. But after about 10-15, maybe 20 minutes if we're really into a movie or something, we will hear him. We do get up and make him stop, sometimes it does take a while, a lot of the time I have to give him a rawhide or a treat to make him stop, b/c he'll be barking at a snake or raccoon or something. Have you tried talking to them? Have you met them? Maybe they are hard of hearing. Just a thought. I'd try talking to them, and if that doesn't work, then I'd call the cops or animal control. I had a neighbor who called on my dog the weekend we got him b/c he barked while we had him tied up so we could fix a hole in the fence. Animal control came out, told me the rules on barking and noise, etc., and left. It might help.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Tropicalmama I haven't talked to them because I'm not sure where they live. I live in a townhouse and there's condos right next to me also so I can't tell where it's coming from.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009