NEEDS ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took four pregnancy tests and got all positives and one neg and right now i am having some spotting what should i do? im maybe 3-4 weeks prego..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• False negative and spotting is normal. You should go to bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Come on get real i have 4 positives if you know how to read.. grow up..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Sometimes spotting can occur normally during pregnancy. If you are having heavy bleeding like soaking more than one pad an hour and/or bleeding along with pain, you need to go to the ER. IF, great big IF you are miscarrying, at 3-4 weeks, there isn't anything that they can do to stop it. Chances are, you are just having some normal spotting. Your hcg levels wouldn't all of a sudden be non existant if you were miscarrying because they decline gradually, not instantly. Maybe the negative test was a dud...or maybe the line was faintly present?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ok ty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• You're welcome. Get some rest. Nine months from now, you'll remember me telling you to get some rest and you'll wish you had listened. (just joking) I wish you and your baby the best!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Lol but you do have a point i had a miscarrage 2 months again and now pregnant again.. so im really worried cause i gotten pregnant before my first period..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'd say! (:

10wk/4d over here(:
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• (that your pregnant)
    kylesboo