there is a troll in our midst

okay so a couple weeks back there was a question like 'i havent had sex with my husband in 8 months i think hes cheating on me' and 20 mins later another question was 'im having an affair with a man whose wife wont give him any its been 8 months since they've had sex its so unfair' and then yesterday there was a question 'i just saw a cafemom's profile and shes married to the man im pregnant by and i dont know what to do, should i send her a message?' and then 20 mins later 'a cafemom just sent me a message saying shes pregnant by my husband what should i do?'

i call shenanigans LOL! my bet is on marleygirl, didnt she always want attention and make things up? like she had sex on the hospital bed during labor? i didnt know her so i dont know i just know what people say LOL. shes so famous she should have a VH1 dating show ;]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 3:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shenanigans! lol, Gigi laughs at those words when she's buzzed.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• wth? Where are you finding these? That's hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL i do nothing all say but sit on cafemom and occasionally tend to my son (hehehe jk but hes not very needy usually anymore) so when you're lazy like me you see a lot ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol. I'm here too. all day long. I really need to quit. Does it mean you're addicted when you've tried to quit, but can't?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• That's just nutty LoL! Wow I can't imagine having that much time to even THINK about doing something so.. well.. dumb lol.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol I know who posted the 2nd part of the affair thing. I really think the first part was real. But the 2nd one was just a joke and she did it cause she knew the women would get all riled up and call her a troll. It was quite funny b/c they get so mad. I'm not sure if she deleted it or if it was reported. I will ask her though. lol had sex on the hospital bed during labor is pretty funny.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• dont worry anon :00 im with you! and yeah jackie i know! insane!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol well my theory is out :p maybe the first part WAS true LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I just want to know who the hell is the mean FU*&% anon, because I will beat her ass, ok I won't and can't because it is the internet but damn! I remember Marlyegirl from months ago but I never got to know her, Alicia, are you pulling an all-nighter? lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL yes gigi i am! im not even tired!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009