What time do you think my son is going to wake up?

My little one was soooooooooo grumpy so I put him down for a nap at 7pm, he refused to eat dinner after his bottle. I went in to wake him up at 8 but he looked so peaceful I decided not to. It is now 1am and I can't go to sleep and I have a feeling he's going to wake up at the a** crack. His diaper will be soaked through and he's still in his clothes. I want to go up and change him but I know it would wake him up. So, I'm rambling now. Let's start a poll...what time do you think he'll wake up in the morning?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 4:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do it right now and lull him back to sleep! gosh! I'M GLAD THOSE YEARS ARE OVER LOL!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• 5:45 If you hurry, you can get a little rest before he wakes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• go change him if he does wake up let him stay up for an hour or so then put him back down and go to sleep your self thats what i would do anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ok. I'm going upstairs to change him but if he doesn't go back to sleep then I'm bringing him to your house
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• did he go back to sleep i hope so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He's not asleep but he's not crying. I can hear him on the monitor grunting and moving lol. So, hopefully he'll go back to sleep
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009