Dropping..

What is the earliest week that your baby can drop?
The doctor says that my baby has dropped&I'm 34 weeks..

How long do I have to wait now till my BH/false labor start to kick in?
I've only gotten a few not so painful BHs..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YOu never know when it will kick it. Just because the baby is dropping doesn't mean labor will start soon. Some babies drop early and some wait until the day labor kicks in. My daughter started dropping around 35 to 36 weeks and I had her at 39 weeks and 1 day. Braxton hicks are just there to help your body prepare for the real deal.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• dropping can happen when ever just because you drop does not mean labor i right around the corner
    BH can happen as early as 16 weeks for some and others may never feel any . with my first i didnt feeel any BH i didnt feel any pain til i went in to labor
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yeah you can get bh's early in pregnancy. I am 26 weeks and have been havin them since like 22 weeks.nothing painful just weak bh's.My daughter dropped at aound 34 weeks also. But I didnt have her til I was 39 weeks.Just because your baby dropped,doesnt mean you will have him or her soon. It could be weeks. but just know the process has started.now its just a matter of when
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 9:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2009