wtf why do people do this?! ext.

I saw a question on here about how others put teen moms down because of their age. and i really thank the woamn who posted that. i myself was a teen mom. i had my dd when i was 14 years old. i gave up my childhood for her, i stopped doing everything other teens did so i could take care of my baby. i finished chool and went to college. all the while holding down a job and once i turned 18, 2 jobs. now im a journalist for a newspaper and i own my own clothing store and make around 350000 a year and hubs makes about the same. yes i started young, and no i really dont lik to type right on the computer because i come home and im done with writing right. u cannot say that we arent mature enough or cant do it because we can and im living proof. my question? y do u exploit all young moms just because of their age??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Some how I doubt that someone with such terrible spelling and grammar is a journalist but nice try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ya lik i said. i hate bein all proper when i come home. it seems pointless considering im not bein graded and its not going to b in a newspaper. i bet u hav no room to talk. nice try tho honey. u can go grow up somehwhere else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Does your mommy know you are on the computer? Sorry I should not feed the troll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yeah.. no. I don't see journalism being in your career path either. but then again if you are. Thanks for taking the time to make this readable. it shows you care a whole lot about A) the person that wrote the original question and B) the other moms on cafemom that would have taken the time to nicely address your question with proper spelling.

BTW it doesn't help your case of having been young and "turned to greatness". so yes you will be bashed about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• "Some how I doubt that someone with such terrible spelling and grammar is a journalist but nice try."

Agreed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i think it's funny how all of you can talk shit but not show your faces. how does that make you better than her? maybe you should just accept that there are real grown ups out there that had kids young. you should accept that even if you have kids during your teen years, it doesn't make you a bad mom. now i sincerely hope that you dont treat your kids that way. or is it just other peoples kids?
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Why the hell would OP lie about her situation - young mother, big money maker = she posted ANON. Get a f-ing grip everyone.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Because no self respecting journalist would ever write crap like she did here. Call a troll when you see one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yup, get out the troll spray.
    Anonymous