missed period took preg test says negative, but when having sex there's light bleeding ?

this only happens when i have sex with husband. the bleeding is very light my blood looks pink. is this a sign of pregnancy?

claritas30

Asked by claritas30 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes if you have sex the day before your period it can slow your period starting down. by a few days. the light pink bleeding can be your period wanting to start. it could be implation bleeding. All you can really do is wait and see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I am having the same thing. Late and spotting after sex. However when my period is due and I have sex my I start bleeding and don't stop. Hopefully everything goes the way we want!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 8:02 PM on May. 8, 2009