Are they in or out.........

bangs? I don't mean the big teased ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think longer bangs are in at the moment. Yanno, ones that look kind of natural, not straight-cut little kid bangs.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ii have them mine go off to the side ...
    it shouldnt matter wha tis in anyways.
    do what you like . not what the teens these days are doing .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ive had bangs most of my life. I just look really silly without them I think. I don't really care whats "in" today because it always comes back. Besides I wear them because I feel better with them
    Mortimer

Answer by Mortimer at 9:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I see them all the time. Generally they are the long side swept bangs. I wish I could but my hair does not have the potential for bangs
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My daughter is a stylist, and she says they are "in". I agree with one of the previous posters, though. Wear what looks good on you, and what makes you feel pretty! Don't worry about what so-called "fashionistas" say!!
    VincentsYaya

Answer by VincentsYaya at 6:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• the side bangs seem to be in style, I have baby hairs that just stopped growing at a certain point and it looks STUPID so i got some bangs to the side to hide em lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have longer side bangs.. but they have been in for a while now ( and are probably on the way out!) I have seen the long straight look with straight across bangs and they look cute on the right person.
    Anonymous

• bangs have made a huge comeback! real bangs, not the wispy little ones that you can brush to the side but thick, blunt cut bangs. straight across the eyebrows. . . I think I'm gonna get mine cute thicker and straighter when I see my stylist again.
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 2:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• as a hairstylist i feel that its all about what flatters you. Some people look great with pointcut, wispy texturized bangs, some look good with slide swooping bangs and some are better off with no bangs at all.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• if you are wanting to try bangs , i say go with longer first ...then see how it is and play with them for a bit then go short if youd like, definately have them do point cut texturized bangs though, its more modern looking and fresh.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009