Do you have anything stuck in your head at the moment?

I have the friggin "Mambo Italiano" song stuck in my head right now. It was on a commercial.

Ey mambo, mambo italiano... O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've got some random Kelly Clarkson song stuck in my head that I haven't even heard for a month, lol. And the sad part is that I don't even like Kelly Clarkson :-(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have some Noggin song stuck in my head "Papa's moco jumbie" or something like that.  Its cute.  My son gets  up and wiggles his hips every time it comes on. :)

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• some jenny rivera song that i was blasting as i got in from work.. i'll sing it for you lol...

" lo mejor que te pudo pasar fue conocerme a tu edad.. lo peor que puedes hacer es querer regresar.. ""

translation... " the best thing to happen to you was to meet at your age.. the worst you can do is want to come back"
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LMFAO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! HAHAHAHHA I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
    I sing it everytime it comes on my hubby says UGH, Don't its going to get stuck in my head AGAIN!

Lol, but no, Miley Cyrus: The climb
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Its really easy for me to get rid of a song thats stuck in my head, I just play the song because its usually stuck in my head because I cant get past a certain part lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The song sung by Susan Boyle on the UK contest show---"I Dreamed a Dream"...whatever. It was beautiful.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm with lindalu2, I cannot get that voice out of my head! I've been walking around singing that song since I heard it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• 'It's Lovely to be a woman" from some dumb commercial. A deodorant one, I think. I cant get it out of my head!!!!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• that carrie underwood song - I told You So. cant stop singing the chorus
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well thank you,now I got Mombo Italiano stuck in my head.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2009