Measuring bigger

My due date was set at 9 days before what it should have been with my LMP due date, does this mean i measured 9 days bigger? does this mean i was pregnant before my period? or that i got pregnant shortly after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean ? if it was early ultra sound then that is more accurate then your period due date. if it was late ultra sound then that means nothing it could be just a fast growing baby , meaning big baby at birth, it could mean to much fluid, heck it could mean the baby was laying a diff way that made it measure big. if it was threw late ultra sound too those are not always right they can be way off. i mean if you go by my last ultra sound and how my baby measured id be like 45 weeks pregnant . im only 39 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• it was an early ultrasound. does that mean i was pregnant before my period?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• probably .
    the early ultra sound is more accurate . because the measure the baby .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My mother always had one period after she conceived--all 6 times--so it's possible that you were pg before. As already stated, ultrasound gives you a more accurate date because they go by the baby's measurements. The little due date wheel is always off by about a week with me because my cycle isn't the textbook 28 days. This time was no different. I don't think my doc believed me that May 27 wasn't the right date for this baby. The ultrasound confirmed it, though, and moved the date to June 3--one week later.
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 9:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• So my due date is May 16th. Is it possible that I got pregnant August 4th? or 23rd? Those were the only two days I had sex. I had a period August 18th.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• well if you think you got pregnant before your period then id say the guy you slept with on the 4th but blood test is the only way to know for sure sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009