Good Morning!

What do all you lovely ladies out there have planned for the day? (I think y'all deserve bubble baths and a day off from the havoc of life!)

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 8:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SLEEEP I JUST GO IN FROM WORK.. .AND I WORK TONIGHT YUCK!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL why thank you!

Cleaning my home while hubby mows the lawn! LOL!=)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'll take the bubble bath!
    I have to sit down with a cup of Joe on the balcony and write the paper I've been putting off, its due tonight.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Good morning!

I am getting ready to drive over to my mom's for lunch. Later on I plan to relax and watch programs I've recorded on DVR while waiting for my husband to get home from a trip. Then laundry. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I had an amazing day yesterday and I had a lot of fun, and today I am tired and sore, and I dont wanna do anything. Maybe I will go out for dinner later but idk =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• First thing on my mind is eating. But I don't want to make any real noise yet...both the husband and daughter are still sleeping. Those lucky suckers. I think I want to go get some coffee after I finally digest some food. Mmmmm...bubble bath.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Good Morning to you too!

Well that bubble bath sounds so good but it would have to be a cold day in hell before my DF watched our dd so I could relax!!! Why are men like that or is it just mine?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'd love to spend time in a hot tub with a Strawberry Daquiri....some little chocolate snacks too.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Good morning! I'm happy this morning because my hubby called me from Afghanistan last night!! I need to do today what I have to do everyday, laundry and keep busy!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm going to go and get a massage from what i think is the best massage theripst. He makes me relax so so good with in the first 10 mins of out 1 hr massage
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 11:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009