i dont know what to do

okay im am 17 and prego...im currently 28 weeks and one of my auints keeps talking crap about me and my other aunts think it's because she cant have kids...what do i do...does it sound like jealousy or is it just because she is miserable with her life and refuses to take meds so she feels the need to talk crap

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no one can tell you .. we dont know your aunt.
    i would just ignore her. does you no good to worry about it . heck i had an aunt that met me when i was 3 just once and then when i saw her again at 20 she told me that the first time she saw me she knew id be a whore lol
    i just ignored her. she was pissy cause i had my son at 17 .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If I were you, I'd focus my energy on being a new mom. Not on people's petty issues. Anyway, once your baby's born, you won't be able to think about anything else!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Unfortunately there will always be people who are miserable in their lives and want to make others miserable as well. Focus on the good in your life. At this point you need to surround yourself with supportive people, not negative3 ones. Stress isnt good for you or the baby.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes she is Jealous, What she see is," why cant I have kids I'm at the right age and have money. And here comes a young girl with nothing and gets pregnant".
    If she says anything in front of your face, tell her to stop it, It is hurtful what she is saying. You should confront her, because if you don't she will always talk shit about you and your baby.
    This has happen to some girls in my family this is how I know.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If she is doing that go to her and tell her to stop giving you greif because you can conceive and she cant. Tell her to adopt or something. Dont let her put you down because she is jealous.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 10:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Who cares really. You've got enough on your plate without dealing with the petty bulls--t. I would say, "if you can't be happy for me, then go f yourself. But that's just me.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 10:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ive been there i was 19 was i had my first and i had and aunt who never had kids and she was very miserable about me being prego, she was even making rude comments to me at my baby shower. i always tried to let it not bother me but at the baby shower i just nicley said to her that if you cant be happy for me then you didnt have to come. it does hurt when you are yong and prego and ppl have to say things about you especially your fam. but if your happy it should matter what other ppl think. your aunt will get over it thats life and her rude comments cant change anything.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2009