When is time to intervene?

If you SO has met friends via internet and all of a sudden one of his "female friends" calls him to talk about her "mess-relationship with her SO". Would you ask to your SO to ask her to stop calling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• That depends. Maybe this woman needs a man's point of view. It's hard to say, if my husband was in this situation, which he wouldn't be, he would come to me for additional advice. Just let it go for now. Maybe you can bring up the situation, and offer some help. Do you think he would talk to you about it?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• no I wouldn't bc he's my SO and it's his business. Sometimes we have to have confidence in what we have with them. We have to trust what we have is great and that they wouldn't want to leave us for someone else. I would however voice my concerns that she might be using him and she may have an ulterior motive. Don't make him sound like you distrust him though

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• thank you for all the advice...I will try so hard to trust him. It makes me mad that she keeps calling. As a woman I would never did the same. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009