What do you do with unwanted friend invitations?

I don't want to be rude, but I have nothing in common with these people. I've never heard of them before the invitation.

wooly

Asked by wooly at 10:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have denied friend requests before. I don't consider it to be rude if you have never communicated with the person before.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 10:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• eaither ignore or just deleate. thats what i do but i dont get hounded eaither. so a simple click of the mouse. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If there is no communication I delete. I had someone place a comment on a photo and I went to veiw there profile and they were not a member any longer. I just deny.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I check out the profile of everyone who invites me, and I so very much don't want to be rude, but if I think they only invited me to recruit me for their work at home plan I no longer feel guilty deleting.

What I'd like to know, is do they get a message that I said no? Or does the pending invitation just evaporate.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 11:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2009