When will my bald baby get hair?

my baby is 10 months old and is still bald like an old man. he is cute this way but just out of curiosity, when do "most" bald babies get hair?

jeramiahsmom808

Asked by jeramiahsmom808 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is a baldy too... as was I when I was a baby... I didn't get hair until I was 2 and that is when I assume my son might grow some hair!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• So different from child to child, even siblings. My first daughter had a ponytail on top of her head by a year... my second is 7 months and just getting a little bit to come in... I wouldn't worry, he won't be bald for life.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I've noticed that *typically* dark haired babies will have way more hair than blonde haired babies. A little blond girl I know didn't start getting hair until two, and didn't have a full head until 3. My DD is 17 months, was born with a full head of hair, and I can put her hair into pigtails now.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• all 3 of my bald babies got their hair by age 2

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my little girl had barley any hair when she was born and has barley any hair now. so im with you on this one
    MummaB.

Answer by MummaB. at 6:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009