Have you ever cheated on your spouse and why?

Minnie1982

Asked by Minnie1982 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Im only asking because I am 3 months pregnnt and totally bored with my relationship. I want to find a way to spice things up but the only way I kinow I can do that is going elsewhere. My spouse has no drive at all and is romantic as a rock. I'm just curious if anyone else feels this way.
    Minnie1982

Answer by Minnie1982 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• tell him that you are bored and ask him what he wants you to do about it. Sometimes when men think they are going to lose their spouse they might get with the program. Just a thought. I'm not bashing but would hate for you to get a std while pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't want to be rude, BUT wanting to "spice" things up cheating isn't the way to do it.. Thats just trouble waiting to happen.. UNLESS you are ready to leave your hubby.. Use your imagination, read books, watch porn.. There are PLENTY of ways to "spice" your love life up, without cheating!! Good luck!!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No, I haven't. And I wouldn't. Your hubby won't know you are bored unless you tell him. But you have to be carefull on how you tell him, it may make things worse. You could try telling him that you are more interested in sexual activitiy, due to the pregnancy. Tell him you want more,and tell what you want more of. Don't go outside of your marriage. I'm sorry, I can't read things like this and not judge. But since you have said you are thinking about it, and haven't done it, I'll play nice. Men are rock heads, some of them. You have to tell them very plainly what you want. Maybe initiate things with him, get him more in the mood.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• What a great idea, cheat on your SO when you are pregnant. That will really make things better. I wonder why I didn't do that too? Maybe I realize that vows mean something, no relationship is perfect, and that to grow--we have ups and downs. Really, are you that selfish and hard up that you would really think this is a viable way to spice things up? Heck, buy a toy--the special kind. I am appalled at your question, and find this totally inappropriate. Maybe you are joking and looking to start troll trouble here. Who knows. Grow up and communicate with your spuse. If you are really pregnant think about what you can catch and what that could do to your unborn baby too. REally, I am disgusted.
    Anonymous

• Ok, I can understand you uptight chicks who have no life outside of kids and marriage, but I am not that type. I have a ft job that pays all the bills, he doesn't, I have bought toys and have been talking to him for years about the same issue even before I was pregnant, I have tried any and everything you could possibly think of literally. Come on girls you think this would not be my very last resort? I am not selfish just as I said before totally bored and have been for years. And also I am not a total idiot I can protect myself I am a big girl. I may need to take this post elsewhere, for real women with real lives and not the country commoners who live for everyone else and not themselves.
    Minnie1982

Answer by Minnie1982 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009