Has your Hubby ever.....

Matsurbated for you? I know a lot of guys like when their wives/girlfriends play with themselves during sex or foreplay, I was wondering if you like it when he does? Or if he ever has?
It happened for the first time a few nights ago and it was awsome, knowing that it was me that he was thinking about and it was me that made him get off.
Just a fun question!!

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 11:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah and he does it differently than any man I've ever seen do it. It's amazing. I asked him to teach me how to do it but so far he has not. I don't know if he does it different to not be obvious (like hiding it from his parents when young or while overseas in the military when they are not supposed to be doing that stuff) or what but it's so cool.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No, he never has. But, I can see how that would be fun. :)
    Emacintosh81

Answer by Emacintosh81 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I've caught him, but not on purpose to try and watch him. It embarassed the crap out of him so I doubt we will be doing it for fun.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• See I've had the porn issue in our house, meaning I'm NOT okay with porn when he is ding behind my back, but with him 'wacking' (lol sorry funny word :O) to me and it's me that makes him feel that way is just.....well it was really HOT HOT HOT!! Him doing it alne and to other women makes me feel uncomfortable...I know not everyone will agree and that's okay too!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 11:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• adrmckenzie-we are allowed to masturbate while deployed. We just have roommates so it makes it diffcult because of no privacy. We are NOT allowed to have sex (most locations anyway). I am with Peanut Farley on the being uncomfortable with him doing it to images of other women... that bothers me even though I know it has nothing to do with me being unattractive. It just feels kind of like cheating to me. I also agree that it is cool when you masturbate for each other. It is just another fun thing to add to the list of things to do with/for each other.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My SO does it and I love it
    Anonymous

• My husband sometimes jacks off in the shower- I've been trying to catch him because I think it would be HOT! Unfortunately I haven't yet :(
    Anonymous

• Yep!  It's definitelty hot but mutual masturbation is hotter.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• a few times when I have gotten tiered...he will finish himself off...this only happens if we have had sex earlier in the day and he is taking to long the second time around lol
    Anonymous

• yes, and I lOVE it.
    Anonymous