who is making good money

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• What do you mean by good money? More than minimal wage?
    My salary is based on the years of experience and education I received. I make good money IMO but I can't work full time due to my 3 year old with special needs.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We are but that is also one of the benefits of owning our own business.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Depends on what you consider good money - some people want to live in excess and that would be their perception of good money. My perception is earning income to maintain a comfortable happy life style, so yes - I make good money. My home business has replaced my traditional job income to allow me to maintain a lifestyle I have always had.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• What is good money to one, isn't good money to someone else. I made 43K last year myself. Thats ok I guess. I'm about to get another raise and my employer is letting me work at home so that will cut alot of costs for me (mainly gas since it's 36 miles one way to work).
    Anonymous

• I am making good money I think for a stay at home mom. I make about $300 a week and i'm happy with that. if you would like to see some of the jobs I have done and do check out my website http://www.wahideas.webs.com/

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• OH PLEASE! We all know what "Good Money" means people!
    "some people want to live in excess." Everyone wants more and there's nothing wrong with wanting nice things, a nice home, better schools, a great new TV and sporty new car. "Live in excess" like you wouldn't take a million dollars if it was handed to you. What would you say? "Oh dear no, I don't want a million dollars I'd be living in excess."

Let me break it down for those who didn't understand - she wants to know who makes loads of money and how you do it - she wants to know how you do it - Just like everyone else here.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009