Please tell me when Morning sickness will end

I hear that it goes away after the first trimester. Several people have told me they never felt better than when they were pregnant. I definitelydon't feel that way : )

jessiepink

Asked by jessiepink at 11:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sometiems it goes away after the first trimester soemtimes it wont go away sometimes it goes away and comes back .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I had morning sickness for the first 17 weeks and then got it back in the 3rd semester.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was sick the entire time I was pregnant hun. But, I think for most people, it gets better after the first trimester. Here's to hoping for you!
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• On average, it goes away between 14 and 17 weeks but everybody is different. There are a lot of different things that can help; you just have to keep trying stuff until you find the trick that works for you. If you're throwing up excessively, your care provider can prescribe medications that may help you keep food down.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• well ive had morning sickness since i was 6 weeks pregnant,it got better from like 22 weeks to 24 weeks and then it started back up and im now 39 weeks pregnant and still get morning sickness.
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• mine lasted 4 months i hated it
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009