allergies!

my dd has allergies, there not bad, she just gets a little sneezy and her eyes get itchy, but is there anything i can do to treat the symptoms? she 22 months old, so i dont know what i can use or if there are any home remedies, we live out side, we wake up eat breakfast then were outside till bed time. sometimes we go in for dinner but usually me and the hubby cook then we all eat outside. so ya know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• You can look up herbal remedies or you can do children's benedryl. They have children's allergy medications or you can find something herbal online.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My DD had allergies to she is 4 and they have her on zertec that was before it was over the counter. They have it over the counter now so we buy it but she takes 1 teaspoon every night at bedtime through allergy season. It works for my DD. It may cause drawsiness so that is why they told me to give it to her at bedtime
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Zyrtec is safe for children that are as young as 6 months....my son has been on it since he was 1 and it helps tremendously. You can double check with your ped if you want but it's OTC now.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My son and I both live on Zyrtec D all through allergy season. There is a Zyrtec that is for kids and it is a syrup. i believe it is for kids as young as 6 months old. I would suggest giving it at bedtime because it can cause drowsiness.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I use a natural product. go to www.liquidzeolite.org   Message me and i can show you how to order at wholesale prices.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My son is 8 months old and now on Zyrtec, but Singulair worked for my daughter who is now 3.
    LovingLifeMom2

Answer by LovingLifeMom2 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009