Help me I can't make up my mind maybe if someone gives me the pros and cons of this.........Well, I have a 45 year old and a 15 month old. I would had them a tad closer, but we only had a 1 bedroom house at the time so wanted something bigger before getting pregnant. Well, a month after moving in where we are now I was pregnant.

My 2nd is now 15 months old the thing is I had problems with the epidural when I had her and now I am afraid that I wont be able to do it natural and I want nothing else stuck in my back no matter what. And the biggest thing is my family wanted me to get my tubes tied after my 2nd and when I didn't they were upset with me they don't want me to have another baby they don't like my hubby. I am afraid to tell them if I end up pregnant. So what are the pros and cons of having my 15 month old and baby close in age if I decide to do that? How can I tell my family when I decide to have another? If I got pregnant with in the next 2 months how far apart will this one and my 15 month old be? And one other question is there anything else that they could put maybe throough the IV or something to kill some of the pain when in labor? I donot want nothing in my back what so EVER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I"m in the same boat I have a 3 yr old and ttc again and my husband's family are behind us 100% and my parents don't want us to have another. A few months ago we weren't trying and i thought i was and my stepmom was like god i hope you ain't and i'm thinking why would you say something like that be happy if i am its not you having to raise it it's me and its my life. Well when i found out i wasn't i was upset because it made me realize that my parents have always had a say in my life and now i've decided i'm a grown women and need to take control so we have decided to have another baby. I don't know how I'm going to tell them. I have about decided to just let them figure it out when i start showing lol. I could see if my parents had my daughter and helped me raise her having a saying but they don't help out even when i lost my first daughter at 20 wks its like they were happy. They don't like my husband either, I don't knowwhy
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• YEs there are meds they can give you through then iv. And do you me you have a 4 or 5 year old. and a 15 month old. has for having them that close together there is no issue if you didn't have a c-section. your body has had plenty of time to heal.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• How old is your first child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think you might want to proof read your question...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I seen I said a 45 YEAR OLD NOOOOOOOOOO LOL she is 4 years old sorry about the typo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• and yes they both were vaginal deliveries and no problems with my pregnancies or delivering them
    Anonymous

• Then i say if you want another baby go for it. my son is 14 months old and we are ttc. but i have to have c-sections. so i had the one year wait. on the down side you might be trying to potty train when that baby is born. but sometimes closer in age makes them closer has syblings. all my other kids are 4 years apart and i want one that is closer in age.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I guess I was one of the lucky ones who didn't have problems with the Epi or Spinal. My first and second are 3 years apart, my second and third are 9 1/2 months apart, and if I hadn't had a miscarriage on New Years Day, I would have been preggo with our 4th. My middle and third son are preemies born at 28 weeks and 29 weeks. It was hard at first to have 2 boys so close in age, but I can't picture it any other way. You definitely have your moments like with any child but you take it as it comes and handle the situation. There's no way to tell how old your 15 month old will be when your "next" is due..just depends on how long the child stays in ya. There is no easy way to tell family you're preggo unless you have a decent amount of time in between. There are a lot of people who think you shouldn't have kids so close together but I was tough enough to do that and I'm a good mom.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• if u decide 2 have another baby thats your decision not your families.I think u were right for not gettin your ubes tied.ITS YOUR BODY and your a grown ass woman.I think having your kids close in age is fine..they'll probably have a really close relatonship.there are meds that they can put through a iv.i wish u the best of luck with your decision.and remember its you and your husband thats gonna be taking care of your kids not your family.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Best typo ever. :)
    Anonymous